Sunday 5 June 2016

june-blog-hop

If you have come from Alison's Blog you are on a wonderful journey of

Winter Wonders.......


During Winter you have a little more time to create as the rain is falling down or it is too cold to have to go outside.  Why bother going outside when you can have fun trying the fantastic "Workshop on the Go" by Close to My Heart.

I love Workshop On the Go and use them often.  As you know I run workshop classes and one of the products we love to explore is the Workshop On the Go.  To Celebrate Winter I decided to use some of my photos on the Urban WOTG.  The paper is stunning and so versatile.


The value of the WOTG is that it comes with a fantastic stamp set that is totally unique to this Kit and cannot be purchased separately.  Sometimes when I see the stamp -  buying the kit is an easy decision.


As you can see from these layouts I have used my Cricut machine and the special "Artistry Collection" through Close to My Heart.  (Some of these sets are being discontinued so if you want one get your order in soon.)  I also learnt how to stamp on cutouts, used the versatile stapler (Z2027) to attach the Twine - such a wonderful tool - and also the use of block colours to add texture to your pages.

 The instructions with these kits are exceptional and I have learnt so many unique and easy tricks for creating inspiring scrapbook pages. As I look through my albums, the pages that make me smile and give me joy are very often the ones I have created through these kits. The Workshop on the Go kits are definitely one of my favourite products and I tend to buy all the kits in any of the catalogues and have never regretted my purchase, especially after I have completed the pages.
All the wonderful Workshop of the Go and Workshop My Way kits can be found on my website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au

I have used the Urban paper pack before on previous blog posts  - just click on the link on the right hand side.

For more inspiration hop along to Julie at Juliespapercraft and find out what Julie has done on her blog - just follow this link.

If you get lost just click on one of the blogs on the Blog List and you will be back on track.  Don't forget you can keep going many times around the same circle and every time you see each blog you will notice something new.  Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.