Tuesday 5 July 2016

july-blog-hop Pets

Welcome from Alison's blog, Scissorspaperheart. Enjoy this months blog hop.

 

Dogs, Cats, Birds are some of the wonderful pets we have in our life.  

 

They make us smile, make our houses warm and love us as we love them.  I love my pet Spud. Spud is a West Highland Terrier and we got him as a puppy.  I created a 3d picture using the Close to my Heart Display Tray.



When it is time to put this in my Scrap book Album all I need to do is stick it to a 12" x 12" page and it is done. Such a great way to enjoy my photos and then preserve them for ever in my scrap book album.

The other products I used to make this project can be found on my website at kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au.

The products are from the Pocket Scrapbook line. Using the "Picture My Life"Watercolour cards was such fun. Painting the cards with the excellent Close to my Heart Watercolour paints and the unbelievable Waterbrushes and rekindled my love of water colours. So easy and so simple to use and the fact that with the waterbrushes you do not need a jar of water is brilliant.The lettering was using one of my favourite stamps "Handwritten Print" E1030. So versatile for displays and also for Scrap booking pages

If you came from Alison's blog Welcome. If you are ready to move on to Cindy's blog just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.