Friday 6 May 2016

may-blog-hop

My Favourite........

Welcome to this months Blog Hop.

 If you have joined us from Alison's blog, scissorspaperheart, you are on the right path!

 As you wander through the blogs you will see some fantastic ideas. Hope they get you inspired.

We have a new Seasonal Expression 2 catalogue out and the products are truly beautiful.

BUT

This month there is a stunning paper pack available and I have had such fun creating Scrapbook Pages. The inspiring workshop created by Tina Lovell was used to create the pages.  If you would like to know how they were done contact me or your CTMH consultant.

Here they are.....



 

The Paper Pack is called "Happy Times" (CC1063) and is available only for the Month of May - National Scrapbooking Month. You can purchase this Paper Pack for $23 or get it for FREE.  Just put in an order for $85 and you will be prompted to add this paper pack to your order.  If you love the paper pack then you will also love the Stamp Set that goes with it.  At a cost of only $27 The "Happy Times" (CC1064) stamp set it is a great buy and the stunning flowers were stamped and cut using this stamp set.  Where did I get my sayings from - well they came from May Stamp of the Month - "Celebrate with Cake" (S1605). See the link on this page. Also from the fantastic "Picture my Life" cards.  If you love scrapbooking as much as I do then check out the deal for the Scrapbook Albums - 25% off all albums in May.

It was such great fun to create them and also using the special Stamp Set to make the stunning flowers.
After making up the Scrapbook pages I still had some paper left over.  I could have made another double scrapbook page but instead decided to make some cards using the May Stamp of the Month.  




I surprised myself how easy they were to make and how lovely the papers mix together. I look forward to sending these out to friends for their birthday. The designs were inspired by the Michelle Snyder Card making Kit and you can get these designs by contacting me or your CTMH Consultant.

 

Check out Michelle's Blog, michellekscraps, Blog Hop post and see what is Michelle's favourite, my guess is it has something to do with Disneyland - see if I am right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.