Friday 15 April 2016

Creative Collection - Scrapbooking

Penelope Paper Collection - CTMH

I have fallen in love with the Penelope Paper Collection through Close to My Heart.  I used this paper collection for my last Blog Post, when I created a gorgeous Mother's Day card.  I have a class this Tuesday and found a wonderful layout created by Chris Lothian for the "Operation Smile" Fundraising event. 

It was so easy, once I had seen the layout,  to choose the different papers from the same Paper Pack.
There was so much choice is such a small Paper pack and then using the photogenic Stamp of the Month for April , "Life In Pictures" was definitely an easy choice.



It was also great to use the "Picture My Life" cards that are part of the Penelope Paper Pack, so it was so simple to add a journalling box.  Now the next part is to write in it.
Also part of the "WorkShop our Way" Penelope Pack are beautiful embellishments and I had fun adding them to my page.  See if you can spot them, you will notice how beautifully they enhance any scrapbook page without over powering the magic of your own photos.










 
 If you are interested in knowing how to create this beautiful scrapbook layout you can book into one of my classes or send me a message and I can send you some details.  If you love the papers as much as I do, don't forget to click on the SHOP button.  This paper pack and Stamp of the Month is only available til the 30th April 2016.  If you want to get the Stamp of the Month for only $7.50 then place an order for $75 and it is all yours. Check out my Website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au for details.

If you want to know more about "Operation Smile" go to my website and check this Link.  We are also have a full day "Workshop" on the 1st May with a fundraising event with all proceeds of that event going to "Operation Smile".  If you would like to be a part of the Workshop send me an email at kerrydehring@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.