Tuesday 5 April 2016

april-blog-hop

Mother's Day Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's Blog Hop.

If you have joined us from Alison's blog, scissorspaperheart, you are on the right path! As you wander through the blogs you will see some fantastic ideas. Hope they get you inspired.

Daylight savings has just finished and I feel like I have an extra hour to play. I know this will not last long but I thought I would take advantage of this feeling and make a Mother's Day card using the wonderful Close to My Heart products.  I especially wanted to use the new "Penelope" paper as it disappears at the end of this month.  It is beautiful paper and I have not had a chance to use it. The "Workshop My Way" pack for Penelope has everything required to make this card and I added some other elements to showcase the other unique products that Close to My Heart have in the current Seasonal Expressions 1 catalogue.






I was able to use some of the left over products from the Workshop Your Way. So after I had created the scrapbook pages and cards set out in the "Penelope" Workshop Your Way I still had enough products left over to make another card. So easy to use up any leftover paper or embellishments.

What a joy to use my embossing folders and my embossing powder. I love both of these products and they really help give your projects depth.  Hope you loved the way I embossed the card directly, using the Confetti Z3118 Embossing folder and then used the White Z2068 embossing powder on the pretty Pixie paper.  The stamps I used were "So Many Smiles" C1619 and "A Day for Mother" M1137.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hope you are inspired.

Now, why not check out Julie's Blog, Julie's Paper Craft.

If you have got lost along the way you can find a list of all the blogs on the right hand side of this blog.

If you have any questions please email me at kerrydehring@hotmail.com and if you wish to order any of the products used then Shop at my website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.