Monday 7 March 2016

march-blog-hop

Easter Surprises

Welcome to this month's blog hop.  It is Easter and I do not normally do Easter cards but the new Thin Cuts and Stamps are so gorgeous I had to have a play.

 These cards were inspired by the new Thin Cuts that are now available from Close to My Heart.  You can cut out the images on your Cuttlebug or Sizzix machine and they have matching stamps set.  I had a wonderful time colouring them in with the Shin Han Markers.  the two new paper packs I used were "Charlotte" and "Regatta". In the new paper packs there are "Picture My Life" sheets that can be cut out and used in Scrap booking or in this case - Card Making.  Then add a little Shimmer Trim and you have a gorgeous Easter Card. The Paper Packs are only available for a short time so purchase them soon.

What are Thin Cuts and what makes Close to My Heart products so special.
 This is your "Spring Critters" Thin Cuts. They come in a great packet showing the picture of your designs. the cutting templates are made of steel so really strong and they come with a magnetic sheets. Which helps in keeping them organised.  The packs are the same size as your stamp sets so sit perfectly together.

 Firstly you place the cuts on your paper - you can use two pieces they are so good - and then place them on the C Plate and place the B plate on top.

 Winding through your machine takes a little effort. I am using a Cuttlebug here.

The cut is precise and great for stamping directly on to the cuts.

 

On my Easter cards I used the "Spring Critters" Stamp Set.  With the Special this Month "Stampaganza 2016" you can purchase 2 stamps and get another one free.  As there are 4 sets of Thin Cuts and Stamp sets that match you can purchase 3 sets and you could recieve one of the stamp sets free - saving you $21.00.

If you are interested in any of the products used just send me an email or go on the my website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au

If you have joined us from Alison's blog, scissorspaperheart, you are on the right path! As you wander through the blogs you will see some fantastic ideas. Hope they get you inspired.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hope you are inspired.

Now, why not check out Julie's Blog, Julie's Paper Craft
 If you have got lost along the way you can find a list of all the blogs for this blog hop is on Alison's blog - just click here.
If you have any questions email me at kerrydehring@hotmail.com and if you wish to order any of the products used then Shop at my website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.