Friday 1 May 2015

First Ever - May Stamp of the Month - Blog Hop

Wow - our first team blog hop! And, for all of us this month, our first ever blog hop. This blog hop is featuring Close To My Heart's May Stamp of the Month. Just Sayin' is full of sayings and embellishments for you to use in a variety of ways.

If you have come here from Alison's blog, scissorspaperheart, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a giant circle, so no matter where you start you can work your way through all the blogs. If you get lost along the way you can find a list of all the blogs in this blog hop on Alison's blog - just click here.

Just Sayin- Card to Make

Welcome to my first card on this blog hop with my favourite consultants.

This card has been created using products from the Ideas Book "Seasonal Expressions 2" New paper pack called "Blossom" (X7196B). It is the most beautiful paper pack that can be extremely feminine or like above a bit more masculine. Change the sentiments and this would make a wonderful male birthday card. Using the Stamp of the Month "Just Sayin-" (S1505) was a blast.  I loved the way you could create your own strip using just one stamp and two different inks - Smoothie (Z2196) and Pear (Z2197) on plain card stock. This one I used White Daisy Card stock. As the stamp had a scalloped edge I thought I would use that idea for the card using the wonderful Scallop Border Punch (Z1851), which created a brilliant effect.  To finish off I used one stamp in Pear for the "Full of Goodness", one of the stamps in Lagoon (Z2195), a trim from the "Blossom" paper pack and finishing with a little bit of glitter - Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799). 
 Of course the final addition was using the stamp "You and Me" in Smoothie Ink and then fussy cut with the magnificent Non-stick Micro tip Scissors (Z1836). The scissors are definitely the best I have ever used, with the micro - tip you can cut very fine edges with ease.

Thanks for checking out my blog and seeing what I've done with the Just Sayin' stamp. Please leave me a message, as it would be lovely to hear from you.

Now, why not check out Julie's blog, Juliespapercraft,  and see what she has done. If you cannot find it just Click here.
Remember, this stamp set is only available until the end of May. Contact your Close To My Heart Consultant. If your Consultant is me click here to see how you can purchase it at a great discount!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.