Friday 27 March 2015

Easter Crafting

 Hi Everyone, Looking forward to Easter so decided to play with some of my CTMH stamps and Cricut cuts to make a card and a scrapbook page for my Easter photos. I loved using the Paper pack "Hopscotch". It is only available til the end of March so glad I got a few packs. I believe there are still some available so jump over to my website - kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au if you would like to purchase some for yourself.  I also used the new white shimmer trim (Z3024). On the card I coloured it with my Shin Han marker - colour Peacock Green- which made it unique to this card. On my scrapbook page I did not need to colour it and it sparkled just on its own. I thoroughly enjoyed creating the easter eggs with my cricut machine and the cricut cartridge "Art Philosophy" ( Page 57 of the book).
If you would like more information about these two projects send me a message and I will get the details to you.

Enjoy the school holidays that start next week and hopefully with the kids home you might get some scrap booking or card making done.

I am knitting some tea cosies at the moment so will post those if they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.