Monday 9 February 2015

February Celebrations

 February is a time for Celebrations.

It was mine and Marks 27th Wedding Anniversary this week and it was wonderful to be able to sit down and make my own special card to give to him to celebrate this occasion.


For all of you who wish to know what I used to make this celebration card. I went to my cricut machine, Art Philosophy cartridge, and used the small card icon to make the card in white daisy card stock.  To make the birds I went to my box of scrap paper and cut out the images on the cricut.  The stamps and ink I used were "The Happy Couple" D1539, "Happy to be Friends" C1605 and "You are my Happy" Special Promotion Aug 2013. using Outdoor Denim and Canary inks.

February is also the time to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 14th, so why not adapt this card as a Valentine's card and send it off to someone special.

Close to My Heart February Promotions.

Your scrapbooking pages need albums and this month if you buy one you get the second one half price.  Saving $22.00. Only valid for orders in the month of February so get in quick.

I have checked out the new albums and they are beautiful, both in D Ring and post albums. If you wish to look at the quality please contact me and I can show you how wonderful they are. If you place an order at my website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au under "Albums in February" you will go in to a draw to win a set of 10 Memory protectors for your new album. Valued at $13.00. If you put in an order of over $75.00 not only will you be eligible for the February Stamp of The Month for $5.00 but you will go into another draw to win a paper pack of your choice, from the current catalogue, which is valued at $15.00.
If you are interested in doing any classes or finding out any further information about paper crafting please email me at kerrydehring@hotmail.com, or check out my website kerrydehring,ctmh,com,au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.