Friday 21 November 2014

Christmas Market Tonight

Well it has been a while since I last posted on my blog.  It has been a little chaotic with sudden dental visits and Melbourne Cup holidays and a trip to Mt Baw Baw for some wonderful walks.  Now I have the pleasure of trying to put the wonderful photos onto scrapbook pages. I might use the Close to My Heart program - Studio J - to make some electronic scrapbook pages for a change.  Check the program out on my website kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au.  Special til the end of this month is $5 for a double page spread, which is excellent value.  The pages get posted direct to you. If not scrapbook pages then maybe a 12" x 12" photo of the kids for the Grand parents as a Christmas Present?

Talking about Christmas presents:-
Also over the last couple of months Julie and I have been working hard making craft for our Christmas Market.

 We had a great time last night setting it all up and some wonderful Christmas decorations and gifts have been created.
Looking forward to a wonderful night with friends and lots of laughter. If you see anything you like let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.