Thursday 2 April 2015

New Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue Out Now

Hi Everyone. I thought you may be interested to know that the "Close To My Heart "Seasonal Expressions 2" Catalogue is available now. You can see it online on My Website and if you would like a copy for yourself you can receive it free by putting an order on my Website at the tab called Shop.  You will also be able to take advantage of Deal of the Day and get the opportunity to purchase a grab bag of goodies, both Current and Retired products with a grab bag cost of from $65.00 - $215.00, value being more than DOUBLE the retail value.  Grab your bag today at www.kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au. Don't forget that every month we have Stamp of the Month deals when with every order over $75.00 you can purchase a beautiful stamp for $5.00 ( Valued this month at $27.00)  Look out next week for my ideas using this wonderful stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.