Friday 10 November 2017

november-blog-hop


Welcome to our November Blog Hop....

 

The Colours of Christmas

If you have come from Alson's blog welcome and I hope you are enjoying reading about all the ideas and being inspired. If you want to go back to Alison's Blog to see the full list of bloggers then follow this link.

Today I want to look at the "Colours of Christmas". This idea was inspired by Christ Lothian who created  colour pallets to assist in the creation of scrap book pages or cards for this Christmas Season. Using the Close to My Heart paper colours that are available this year, Chris grouped them together to create three different Christmas Themes.  Having been inspired by Chris I thought I would try and use these three colour pallets and create the same Christmas card using each colour pallet.












I had a lot of fun making these three cards using the same format but choosing different colours from each colour pallet. You can now see how easy it would be to make your cards very personal.  Just another little gem of information.  These cards are not my own creation.  If you check out the
Item Number: G1137

you will find that the first card using the Traditional Christmas colour pallet came from the instructions in the WYW and then I just adapted it to use the other papers.  Hope you have got inspired with the alternative colours to use over Christmas for your cards, scrapbook pages or gifts. If you wish to create these cards and want to know what papers and embellishments I used then please send me a message.

Happy Scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting
From Kerry 
at Kerry's Creative Collection.


 To see what else is inspiring  hop over to Alison's Blog by following this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.