Sunday 5 February 2017

february-blog-hop

Welcome to the first blog hop for 2017

If you have come from Alison's blog welcome to the Paper, Scissors Heart Blog Hop.

I have started the New Year with fresh insights into the products created by Close To My Heart.  I have been inspired by the beautiful papers that are created by Close To My Heart and how versatile they are for all my crafting projects.  As you know I love scrap booking but sometimes I can get overwhelmed with deciding what will go with my photos.  Well I have made a discovery with Close to My Heart papers that makes creating my scrapbooks so easy.  It does not matter which paper you use as the basis of your scrap book page - with Close to my Heart papers your photos ALWAYS look amazing.

The papers on offer in the new Seasonal Expressions are beautiful and I managed to go to a class with Chris Lothian over January and her page layouts are simple and stunning.  So using the new Sugar Rush paper we created a simple layout.

The layout required me to cut out strips of paper and different widths and one slightly different in length. I created the layout  first and then I had to decide which photos to add my layout.  I was spoilt for choice. Every photo combination I used fit really well on this layout.  So I decided to try the same layout using papers found in my Annual Inspirations catalogue.  I used Enchantment Fundamentals.  With the same group of photos I could use the same layout. With every different paper combination I created a new look.

I also found if you turn each paper over you get another great layout.  So using a small amount of patterned paper you can create a great album.  The layout may be the same but it never seems to look that way.  Once you add the beautiful embellishments to the page you add the WOW factor. One thing I did find was that the embellishments from all the paper packs seem to mix really well with all the other papers. Check out all the wonderful paper and embellishment at kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au.

If you want to follow what is in store at the next blog then pop over to Michelles page and see what inspiration you may find.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.