Wednesday 5 October 2016

october-blog-hop

Hi and Welcome to our October Blog Hop 

Spring means.....

If you have come from Alison's blog, scissorspaperheart, welcome and enjoy some inspiration.


Spring started in September and it was the most exciting September I think I have ever had.

The most exciting part of it was when Trent, in his first year of every playing hockey, played in the Grand Final AND WON!!!!.


There was so much excitement by all the players, parents and coaches to be part of this magnificent event. The Team were third on the ladder and were not expected to get past the first semi-final so to get to the Grand Final was a fantastic effort, never mind winning.  I unfortunately was unable to get there, as I was away, but I gave strict instructions to all my family and friends who could go to take lots of photos.  Then I thought " What about the coaches and team manager who have been busy all year and not able to take their own photos?"
So I created a small album for each of the coaches and team manager.

Close To My Heart paper is such a brilliant product that not only was I able to match the team colours with our paper I was also able to print the team logo on White card stock and it came out perfectly.




Yes Trent played for the Footscray Hockey Club - who are also called the "Doggies".  They were certainly the under dogs and I definitely believe that he started a trend which seems to have transpired through to the AFL and NRL.

http://kerrydehring.closetomyheart.com.au/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=233
I used the albums I had but these beautiful albums are now in stock and I think this would have been perfect for a gift album. So I hope my album inspired you to say thank you to someone, who may not have time to take the photos themselves, by giving them a small album with your wonderful photos inside.

Check out the fantastic small albums they have in stock at Close To My Heart by following this link.


Now off to Cindy's blog cindyscraps to get some more inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.