Friday 3 October 2014

CTMH Cut Above Card Kits


Cut Above Card Making Kits - CTMH

Well I had a go this week at making one of the card kits from the Annual Inspirations Book.  I ordered the card kit "Cut Above Christmas Card Kit" Z2064 Cost $16.50 for 10 cards.  All I had to add to make them up was "Merriest Christmas" Stamp Set $15.00 and "Ruby" ink and adhesive, which I already had.  It took me about 45 minutes to make the 10 cards and it was really enjoyable.
There are 4 kits available.  Another Christmas kit called "Cut Above Holiday Card Kit" $18.00 for 10 cards, " Cut Above Thank You Card Kit" for $15.50 for 10 cards. "Cut Above Happy Birthday Card Kit" for $14.00 for 10 cards.  All you need to add is the adhesive and stamp sets, if you want to add a sentiment.  Check them out at kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.