Monday 7 August 2017

august-blog-hop


Welcome to our August Blog Hop....

If you have come from Jo's blog welcome and I hope you are enjoying reading about all the ideas and being inspired. If you want to go back to Alison's Blog to see the full list of bloggers then follow this link.


Today we are looking at my favourite product in our New Annual Inspirations book for 2017 and 2018.

https://kerrydehring.closetomyheart.com.au/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

  If you would like to check out all the wonderful ideas in our New Annual Inspirations just click on the picture or this link.

 

 

 

 

I have looked through the Annual Inspirations 2017 2018 and I love the ideas and products on nearly every page. The product that has caught my eye and my imagination is the Cut Above Layout Kits.  This product recently came out in the latest Seasonal Expressions 2 where we were introduced to "Adventure", "Party Time" and "Little One". These kits are still available to purchase til the end of this month and they include 2 page layouts and 2 pocket layouts and at a cost of $23.00 they are really great value, but of course only available for a short time.  I have purchased these kits and have really enjoyed putting them together and now waiting for my photos to arrive to add them to the pages. . It is a quick kit that can be done in an afternoon. All you need to complete is your adhesive and an album to put the pages in.

In the Annual Inspirations they have included two kits that will be available to purchase for the length of this catalogue - that is one whole year from August 2017 til July 2018.
The layouts are 

These excellent kits enable you to create a whole album quickly.

The kits includes:
Materials to make 10 coordinating 2-page scrapbook layouts, including die-cuts, stickers, photo placeholders, and instructions. Also includes 11 top load Memory Protectors™.
Slide the coordinating Picture My Life™ The Story Begins Baby Boy cards (Z3368) or Baby Girl cards (Z3388) into 12" × 12" divided Memory Protectors and add them to your album for even more pages.
When you buy this kit at full retail price, you can then purchase and save 30% on a My Legacy™ album if you add it to the same order!
You then have a complete album for your own family story or you can make it as a gift for a new family member.  What a pleasure it is to scrapbook new babies.  Such an exciting time in a family life and such a wonderful gift to make for a precious one.   I am now trying to get myself organised to do one of these albums for the little ones in my extended family.

I hope these kits help you to get inspired to try scrap booking as a new hobby.  I have thoroughly enjoyed scrap booking now for 15 years and still love to use kits to get my albums completed easily and with so much joy.

If you would like to purchase these kits just click on this link. https://kerrydehring.closetomyheart.com.au/


 To see what else is inspiring in the new catalogue hop over to Cindy's Blog by following this link.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comment.